QuickBooks accounting software comes in digital marketing with different editions like premier, pro & enterprise. All these features make an accountant work so easier. QB enterprise is quite cost-effective accounting software & nowadays it is used by several small and medium-sized businesses. In this blog, you will know how you can turn on the advances record on the QuickBooks enterprise. Also, you can make a call on QuickBooks Technical Support. The executives will let you know it is a special feature & toll which aid the user for managing the data easily & hassle-free. Also, QuickBooks used by so many contractors, manufacturers, wholesaler, nonprofit organization, retailer & many more.
What are advanced records in QB enterprise?
It aids the users to maintain & track the stock & also essentially moving the items from the one tools to others with its natural movement. The QuickBooks advances record tool can be easily combined with the already current QB enterprise resolution. All the QB user has the two options. First, you can buy the online program and accumulate it in a package supporting the platinum subscription. Also, if you are the QuickBooks user, then you can easily track the record from the different location from the distinct site.
Know about the essential track inventory
Inventory tracking is quite essential for all the business who deals with purchasing & selling the product. It this beneficial for both retailers or wholesalers. If you want to know about the advance amount of the stock while the consumer willing to the stock can break or make the trade.
Advantages of the turn on the advanced record in QB enterprise
- Track the stock from different locations.
- Effortlessly track the inventory product to the particular bins within godowns.
- Track the bin locations.
- Barcode scanning.
- While utilizing the purchase order for your business, inventory tracking makes accessible more realistic.
- Maintain inventory of the system by using the barcodes.
- Track complete inventory data at one place.
- Manage the items either by lot number or by serial number.
- The configuration flexibility of a distinct type of location or godown.
- Transfer the item between inventory sites.
Methods for using the advanced inventory
- When the advanced record option is grayed out, you have to sync the account for enabling it.
- Determine whether you need to track the record by using a serial and lot numbers.
- Also, you need to ensure that, you should have 2.5 GB data in your hard drive.
To fulfill the QB flexibility list the advance functionality
- You are allowed to transfer the product between record sites with advanced functionality.
- You can enhance the revenue by using the advance record system.
- You will the option to manage the product by the serial number or lot number. It depends upon your wish.
Follow the steps to turn on advanced inventory in QB enterprise
- Click on the edit menu, and select the preferences.
- After that, in the left pane, you have to click on the items and inventory option.
- Select the company preferences.
- Also, you have to verify the options records & purchase orders should be active.
- After purchasing this option will be grayed out when you click on the advanced inventory settings.
- Then you have to sync the license data online, then QB will recognize it.
- Click on help, in QB.
- Tap on the manage license data option & sync license data online.
- Also, you need to ensure the advanced inventory settings which are no longer grayed out.
- Close and again start the QuickBooks software.
Also, if you want to know about-turn on the advanced record in QB enterprise, then you can make a call on quickbooks support phone number. Intuit accredited support team will provide you all the necessary information.